Arts on the Ave is looking for a Concession Coordinator to join the Deep Freeze Production Team! This position coordinates the operations of the concession for the Deep Freeze: A Byzantine Winter Festival on Alberta Avenue on January 12 & 13, 2013. For more info about the festival visit www.deepfreezefest.ca
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with site coordinator to set up snack and beverage areas
- Overseeing: beverage area, snack table, Village Pig, little concession, bar (inside) & bailey’s ice bar (outside).
- Ordering and picking up area specific supplies
- Provide volunteers with orientation and training regarding their area
- Monitor snack and beverage areas and asset volunteers as needed during festival.
- Other job related duties as required.
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- Experience with event production and/or food & beverage service an asset
- Detail-oriented team worker who is able to work independently
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Team Player who is able to lead volunteers
- Must have a car
Download the full job posting here: Arts on the Ave – Job Posting (Concession Coordinator)
Email your resume to email@example.com
Comments are closed.